Pages

Friday, October 24, 2014

Learn How to Live a Clean Life with Jody...

Did you ever stop to think about how many chemicals you are exposed to every day?  They are all around us...in our food, environment, personal products, and in our homes.  As a registered dietitian and professional writer, I want to share with you what these chemicals are, where to find them, and ways to avoid them.

Why is this so important?  Life is hectic and people often don't stop to think about the long-term effects that chemicals have on our bodies and the environment.   I spent several years providing nutritional counseling to parents of children with developmental delays.  I was amazed by how motivated parents were to keep obvious chemicals from their children, but didn't realize the food they were eating was toxic as well.  I currently work in private practice helping clients with autoimmune disorders.  As you can probably guess, eliminating chemicals is a huge part of the healing process.

Personally, I have spent the past two years recovering from my own autoimmune disorders, so I know first-hand how chemicals can damage our bodies.  I have been successful in bringing myself back to health by incorporating a whole foods diet, using only natural personal and cleaning products, and avoiding as many environmental toxins as possible.

I believe we should all be concerned about removing these toxins from our lives and I will show you that it's not hard and can even save money.  So, stick with me and I will help you clean up your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment